Your cart is empty!
Silver Gems - Rare Gemstones
RARE GEMSTONE -- (Jewels)
As we all know that in ancient times our country was popularly known as “Sone Ki Chidiya” so it’s obvious that the jewels are available in almost every corner of our country. Gemstones are also known from various names like GEM, FINE GEM, JEWEL, PRECIOUS STONE, SEMI-PRECIOUS STONE. So Gemstone is the piece of mineral crystal that is used to make jewellery or other ornaments in cut and polished form. Most of the gemstones are in hard form but some soft minerals are used in jewellery because of their luster or other physical properties. Rarity is the most important characteristic that adds value to a gemstone.
There is a very slight difference between Precious Stones and Semi-Precious Stones that is, In Modern use Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are Precious Stones because of the rarity and quality. These Stones are translucent (allows light to pass through) with fine color in their purest form. Whereas Other stones come in Semi-Precious Stones because of their quality and also they are not rare.
In modern times gemstones were identified by Gemologists, who describe gems and their property using technical terminology specific to the field of gemology. The very first property a gemologist uses to identify a gemstone is its Chemical Composition. Say for Diamonds are made of Carbon(C) and rubies are made of Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3). Many gems are crystals that are classified by their crystal system.
Gemstones are classified into totally different groups, species, and varieties. Say for Ruby is the red variety of the species corundum (a crystalline form of aluminum oxide) while any other color of corundum is considered sapphire and so on.
So now we’ll see various types of gemstones along with their properties and meaning.
Actinolite Cat’s Eye Gemstone
- Popular for its metaphysical abilities.
- Excellent for its physical and spiritual healing.
- Balances the energy of the heart.
- Known to produce energy and awareness.
- Believed to have a relaxing and calming effect.
- Allowing letting go of sadness and grief.
- Protective Stone.
- Balances energy and awaken talents.
- Attract strength.
- Encourages clarity of thoughts.
- Useful for combating alcohol, food, and other addictions.
- Calms Emotions.
- Helps in shuttering, Hypertension.
- It helps to fight viruses.
- Good for communication.
- Associated with courage and releases anxiety and fear.
- It helps relax on a long journey.
- It protects sailors at sea and prevents seasickness.
- Promotes Mental Clarity.
- Stone of opportunity.
- Attracts prosperity.
Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Sign Of courage and overcomes fears and obstacles.
- Encourage higher thinking.
- Good for writers, scholars, artists.
- Gentleness and Integrity.
- Absorb and amplify the thoughts of its user.
- Protects from poison.
- Excellent in Strengths and weaknesses.
- It aids Fertility.
- Improves Eyesight.
- Lift Depression and relieve insomnia.
- Promotes Self-knowledge.
- Strongly associated with emotions – love and passion.
- Promotes spontaneity, imagination, dreams and healing.
- Available in varieties-Black, white, chocolate, fire opal, etc.
- Protector from misfortune and bad health.
- Used to promote love.
- Can be gifted.
- Symbol of- love, friendship, vitality and royalty.
- Helps to predict the future.
- Associations with peace and happiness.
- Good for communication, insight, inspiration and prayer.
Check out our entire collection of Silver Jewellery here: https://www.925silverjaipur.com/
Follow us for Daily Updates: